My loves

My  loves
Our family

Monday, January 16, 2012

Hannah is sick

For over a week Hannah has had a lot of secretions but by thursday she had a lot more, over the weekend, they have started to look infected.  I am waiting for a call back from pulmonology to see if we should start her on tobi nebs for infection.  After her 4months of c diff I am nervous about putting her on an oral antibiotic.  Tobi is an inhaled antibiotic that works on the trach secretions.  She has been running   a slight temp off and on...heart rate and O2 level have not been too bad.  It's been a long time since she was sick, I can't even remember the last time.  I got it from her but don't feel too bad, just glad I got it from her instead of her getting it from me :)
 Still waiting on the bloodwork results form endo.   Will post more when I know more.  as always thanks so much for the continued prayers for Hannah and our family.
j

No comments: