My loves

My  loves
Our family

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Hannah update

Hannah finished the oral vanco, then did 10 more days of flagyl.  We saw nephrology on Monday and they had talked to ID and they wanted her to start on Alinia for the c-diff.  Took a couple days to get the med in finally!  Her bloodwork looked good except for her hemoglobin.  The dr said he couldn't believe that they had just suddenly stopped her procrit before...I just looked at him and was thinking I didn't stop it he did!  So she is getting a shot every two weeks of aranesp.  We don't have to see nephrology for 6 weeks this time.  bloodwork every 4 weeks.  And we don't have any appts at dupont this month!
  She has been having more seizures and a little longer like she did before her surgery. Since then she has been having shorter szs.
 We are still waiting for a part for her wheelchair to keep her feet from going under the footrest and I am tired of seeing her feet dangle.  I saw on a blog someone (thanks Holly) had put a fun noodle on the front of the electric wheelchair to protect it and I realized that might work for the back of hers...so this is what I did.

it works but she doesn't like it very much! :)  sorry the color isn't very good on the close up.
  Our grandson Jonas is almost 5 months old.  He has been having really bad excema.  They have tried everything and nothing worked so they sent him to an allergist.  They found out that he is allergic to egg whites!  Eggs are in everything!  Right now he is just eating baby cereal and Jenn is weaning him off her breast milk.  She has had to restrict what she eats so much , this is easier on both of them.  I am praying he outgrows it.  He is getting so big and we miss him so much.
 taylor is 2 1/2 now and finally getting the hang of potty training.  Logan is almost 3 mo. and getting bigger too,
  I love my grandbabies.
  and need some new pics..

No comments: