My loves

My  loves
Our family

Monday, March 4, 2013

Take Your Tastebuds To The Tropics!



 This new cereal has 10 whole grains and 4 wholesome grains.  With  9 essential vitamins and minerals, only 6 grams of sugar and 120 calories per serving.  It is heart healthy with 0gr trans fat.

  I tried this cereal and liked it a lot.  My first bite however I wasn't sure I was going to like it, but once I started it was good, the flavors blend very well and I could taste the mango and coconut separately so I could tell they were both in there.  I think adults and kids will both like this cereal, it has just enough sweetness for kids but not too much for adults.  I don't like cereal with a lot of sugar but this wasn't  too sweet.
  I have 3 free coupons to give away.  share this blog post on fb and then comment on here with the link to that post.
free coupons


 Post provided a free sample of their Honey Bunches of Oats Tropical Blends for this post.  The opinions expressed are my own.

the kit sent to me by Post


2 comments:

Dottie said...

https://www.facebook.com/dorthy.mcconnel

I look forward to reading more of your posts, Joan. :)

JC said...

Shared on fb
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=504938106229586&id=184808231569695

chavonne.harvey@yahoo.com