My loves

My  loves
Our family

Monday, November 24, 2008




ok, just realized how long it's been since I updated. It's a lot busier taking care of my grandaughter Taylor and Hannah :) Taylor is 12 weeks old today and getting so big....she smiles and coos at everyone.
Anyway, Hannah is tolerating the urine caths a lot better than I thought...sometimes she actually looks relieved. We are getting way more urine than I expected...even with wet diapers at times we can get up to 300cc's! I will call the urologist next week and give them an update. Not sure where we will go from there...
Her seizures are about the same but some of them are very intense even lasting as long as 75 seconds....we see neurology on 12/2. No other dr appts that I can think of.
We had noticed that she is getting longer so we measured her this morning and she is now 40" tall! Still about 35lbs.
She has had a lot morevery thick secretions the last couple days but hoping that is the weather since everyone else is miserable too...
I changed the background to a Christmas tree since I am ready to get ours decorated..Hannah and Taylor will love all the lights.
I just want to wish everyone a very blessed and happy thanksgiving. My blog is called Joan's blessings and I am so blessed..I have a wonderful husband of 31 years, 3 beautiful daughters, 2 sons in love and a beautiful princess for a grandaughter!
I am also blessed with a wonderful mother and family and friends, and so much more, Thank you for all your continued prayers for us...some days are a lot harder than others and it seems like housework and other things (cooking, etc) never get done but I know I am doing what the Lord has me to do right now, taking care of Hannah and Taylor....

No comments: