My loves

My  loves
Our family

Monday, April 19, 2010

Hannah is sick :(

Last week taylor got a cold and then becky got it..saturday morning I woke up with it and the nurse said hannah had a rough night. I had been planning on taking her to dr kyle's office for a weight check but ended up having her look at hannah....she said it is probably viral and gave us a scrip for cipro just in case. She had been running a high fever for her and her heart rate was in the 130's.
today she has a temp again and she doesn't want to cough..her lungs had been staying clear but the nurse said she sounds junky right now so she did an extra neb treatment...her cough is very hoarse and sounds really bad with a trach...she hasn't been this sick in a long time.
I am still coughing and congested too but taylor is finally getting better!

No comments: