My loves

My  loves
Our family

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Stray Affections Book Review

I love to read Christian Fiction. I just finished reading Stray Affections by Charlene Ann Baumbich. This is different than most books I read but was so refreshing to read! This is the first in her Snowglobe connections series.
Cassandra Higgins always wanted to be a vet...but instead she is a mom to 4 boys...she buys an unusual snowglobe that leads her, her family and friends on one discovery afer another! You immediately feel like you know Cassandra and her family...Stray Affections "invites you to experience the laughter and healing of second chances"!
Here is the link to purchase this book
http://www.randomhouse.com/waterbrook/catalog/display.pperl?isbn=9780307458292
This book made me rethink a lot of priorities in my own life...I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did!

No comments: